Microsoft Office Professional 2016 | PC Download
From home projects to homework, Office helps your family make the most of every opportunity, every day. Communicate and share with family, friends, and colleagues. Access your files whenever you need them, using any computer with a web browser.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280x800resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- .NET version: >NET 3.5 required, some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to be installed
- Additional Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, business or home use)
Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.